Follow us on Twitter

Thursday 28 January 2016

The Spread of Zika virus

The spread of the Zika virus in South America was already of great concern, 4000 abnormal births since October 2015 and women advised not to get pregnant for the next two years. The virus is spread by a particular mosquito ( Aedes aegypti) which is an unusual mosquito in that it is present during the day so normal prevention methods such as mosquito nets are less effective. Today the bad news, there is increasing evidence that the regular much more common Culex mosquito can also transmit the virus. The rapid spread of West Nile virus , also transmitted via mosquitos, across the USA since 1999 would suggest that the threat from Zika is severe and currently there are no treatments or vaccines

The work was reported by scientists at the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation in Recife, Pernambuco State.

http://news.sky.com/story/1631065/zika-virus-may-have-spread-to-common-mosquito

Dr Robert Lambkin-Williams

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Lambkin-Williams2

2 comments:

  1. Am Joyce Benson, I was diagnosed of Zika virus in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, so luckily one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Zika virus, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Ekpiku cured them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you.. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES,LOW SPERM CAM,HIV .. all thank to you Dr Ekpiku for your kindly help in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from U.S.A, I was diagnosed of ZIKA VIRUS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2011 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa call DR HAZZAN who prepares herbal cure to cure ZIKA VIRUS/ and all kind of diseases including THE FOLLOWING..
    ZIKA VIRUS,
    MND,
    Epilepsy,
    Leukemia,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    Gonorrhea,
    HIV/AIDS ETC etc,
    at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ZIKA VIRUS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr hazzan. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or you can call his cell phone on +2348169340571

    ReplyDelete